The Cavaliers were looking to extend a winning streak from 3- games to 4 when they went to Charlotte on November 27th, and they played one of their worst games of the season instead, losing 94-87 to the Bobcats. Fast forward a month, and the Cavaliers (27-8) are currently riding a 7-game winning streak into tonight's match-up at the Q with Charlotte (13-18) - set to tip at 6pm. It feels like a let-down game to me tonight, but I hope I'm wrong...
Some bullet-points in regards to tonight's match-up are as follows:
* Since pummeling the Lakers and playing their best game of the season on Christmas day, the Cavaliers have won 4-straight games.
* The Cavaliers have won 12 of their last 13 games.
* The Cavs are 10-0 against the Bobcats all-time at home.
* The Cavs are 1-1 vs. the Bobcats this season (total points: Cavs 177- Bobcats 173).
* The Bobcats are 2-14 on the road this season.
* The Cavaliers have won 11-straight at home.
By the way those bullet points were why I said it feels like a let-down game, especially coming right out of the holiday, coupled with LeBron's birthday, Drake's performance, Shaq's Rolls, Andy's 3...but who knows, hopefully I'm wrong. Charlotte's a decent team with some real talent - specifically Gerald Wallace, Stephen Jackons - but if they win tonight it will be more because the Cavaliers beat themselves than Charlotte imposing their will. The Cavaliers look to start the same way tonight, and for the bad guys, the starting five should look like this...
F - Gerald Wallace - 17.8 ppg, 11.9 rpg
F - Boris Diaw - 10.3 ppg, 4.2 rpg
C - Nazr Mohammed - 7.4 ppg, 4.1 rpg
G - Stephen Jackson - 18.9 ppg, 4.6 rpg
G - Raymond Felton - 12.8 ppg, 5.2 apg
ex - Cavs to make an appearance tonight:
* Follow Stepien Rules on Twitter @StepienRules tonight for live game updates from the Q as I will be at the game *